Ford 5.4L 3V engine is junk @ 112,000 miles
Bought F150 used, in what appeared to be mint condition.I'm a maintenance fanatic, it's been pampered and serviced more than necessary.
Engine started ticking, dealership says it's bearing failure, their Ford techs admit this is a problem with this engine. BEWARE, DON'T BUY ONE OF "FORD'S DIRTY LITTLE SECRETS". Shame on any automotive manufacturer who can't build an engine that won't go much over 100K.
I, my wife, and all 3 of our adult kids have Fords in our garages, and have had for years.This is the end of an era for the "blue oval" in our family!1166b19c review #305985
You may also like
- "My radio/sync/everything that has to do with my stereo is dead. It makes the most obnoxious static and popping noises. The audio power could be off and it still occurs...."
- "2014 Versa Note SV bought New, found rust on the 3rd day of purchage in 12+ areas underneath including sub-frame and various components. Complained and requested replacement with a rust..."
- "The paint is peeling, in huge sheets, from my Windstar Van. I have seen other Windstar Vans with this same problem. The paint is coming off in sheets from..."
- "i took my vehicle to this shop due to check engine light coming on. i had checked all my fluids prior to driving 10 minutes to the shop. when i..."
- "Securus tech is a complete scam. I'm so upset with them. Today was my babe's birthday and unfortunately the video visit wouldnt go through. Apparently they're so out of date..."
- "I had the same exact situation! My flowers were to be delivered that day (I paid extra for same day service) but they came the next day-they told me the..."
- "NOTE > Complaint And All Documents Available Upon Request ..."
- "This is the absolute WORST experience I have had with a contractor! I was given a quote, we did a walk through, and a date was scheduled. I..."
- "Hello, My name Tiffani Williams and I went in to one of your stores to get a trim about 1/2 inch of hair. I first asked the person that took..."