Ford 5.4L 3V engine is junk @ 112,000 miles
Bought F150 used, in what appeared to be mint condition.I'm a maintenance fanatic, it's been pampered and serviced more than necessary.
Engine started ticking, dealership says it's bearing failure, their Ford techs admit this is a problem with this engine. BEWARE, DON'T BUY ONE OF "FORD'S DIRTY LITTLE SECRETS". Shame on any automotive manufacturer who can't build an engine that won't go much over 100K.
I, my wife, and all 3 of our adult kids have Fords in our garages, and have had for years.This is the end of an era for the "blue oval" in our family!c0e4281
You may also like
- "i bought a Nissan Sunny 2013 i was driving on a very low speed and i wanted to brake the car but it didn't stop as it was supposed to do..."
- "My 2013 Explorer tires look like this please explain to me why I need to pay full price let alone anything at all for that matter to replace these tires..."
- "This company sends a "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" in the mail, urging recent car buyers to call the number provided within 5 business days. They try to get you to make a..."
- "Hello. My name is Paul. I am 58 and I served in the U.S. Marine Corps in the '70's. In 1977, while on active duty, I was injured and broke..."
- "Made in U.S.A but not made with pride that's for sure! Curbside Alert! Paid $2,000 for reclining couch, reclining love seat and recliner. In two years the stitching ripped at..."
- "I ordered flowers with chocolate worth 70-80 pounds on Thursday for my friend's birthday on Saturday Delivery. The flowers were never delivered. When I checked with the delivery company then..."
- "Lennar Homes - Brighton CO: During construction of our home back in 2006, Lennar notified us that they had soil problems. They told us that the soil had to..."
- "I worked at Trimax Locks/Bugzooka/Wyers Products Group for almost a year. The owner Philip Wyers and Accountant Jenna Meacham practice shady business methods in many aspects of the business. I..."
- " Spirit Incentives deposited/cashed my registration deposit check and I attempted to make a reservation at the destination of my choice. In frustration I sent the following email: "You deposited my..."