Ford 5.4L 3V engine is junk @ 112,000 miles
Bought F150 used, in what appeared to be mint condition.I'm a maintenance fanatic, it's been pampered and serviced more than necessary.
Engine started ticking, dealership says it's bearing failure, their Ford techs admit this is a problem with this engine. BEWARE, DON'T BUY ONE OF "FORD'S DIRTY LITTLE SECRETS". Shame on any automotive manufacturer who can't build an engine that won't go much over 100K.
I, my wife, and all 3 of our adult kids have Fords in our garages, and have had for years.This is the end of an era for the "blue oval" in our family!
You May Also Like
- "We purchased an enclosed cargo trailer manufactured by forest river, inc. We have towed this trailer about 3,000 miles and took delvery in November 2010. The roof is separating..."
- "Big thumbs down to the BC Road safe Inc ( Traffic Control Company) employee who decided to park in a handicap zone in company vehicle. She absolutely ignored..."
- "Dealer new he was selling a 2010 cruise lite 26 bh trailer with a wet floor.As they sarnia rv tried to cover it up with a bad paint job on..."
- "I have a complaint about acceptance inside the kimbels furniture store in Goosecreek sc They don't tell you they are part of a rent to own store they have..."
- "Doug Jones started working for Sam's Club, part of the Wal-Mart Corporation, on January 15, 1990. At this time, Sam's Club had just opened its first store a mere seven..."
- "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..."
- "Hi, there! I wanted to let you know that I received my wig just yesterday. The package was kept fine and the moment I opened the box, I loved the..."
- "There are a lot of reputable, honest, dealerships that genuinely care about and respect their potential customers... Cowboy Kia of Conroe is NOT on that list. They flat out lied..."
- "Yesterday I purchased a scope that was part of the Black Friday deals (online), and when I placed the order, it showed the item was in stock. About 2 hours..."