2.6
Interest Rate
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

2015 F-150XLT. Been in service five times since purchase in Oct 2015.

every time it was for repair and not maintenance.

On Oct 5, 2016 the check engine came on prompting me to take it to the dealership. I had to request to talk to the Service manager after dealing with a Service writer that had a very unprofessional attitude. After that fiasco the shop foreman put it on the diagnostic computer which indicated a fuel system malfunction. I was told it would be no longer than three days for the part to arrive.

As of today it's been a week so I called the dealership and spoke to the parts department who stated the part is on backorder and it'll take three weeks to get it.

I find this totally unacceptable and irresponsible, as I write this I'm on the phone with Ford Motor Corp in dealership speaking to a Customer Service Rep. I asked for Ford to buy the vehicle back because of the problems and lack of quality and dependability.

I've just been informed the complaint will be escalated to upper management and they'll contact me within one business day. I'll patiently wait and I will not give up.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $44000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ford. The most disappointing about 2015 ford f-150 pickup truck from Ford was bad quality and poor customer relations Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ford.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auto category for more informed decision or compare Ford to other companies on our site.

Comments

jmend56
Sevierville, Tennessee, United States #1201318

On Tues 18 Aug 2106 I received a call from a the dealership and they had gotten the part (a lot sooner than I was told). This was after I called Ford in Detroit.

My truck was repaired on Wed the 17th of Aug. Today, Fri Aug 19, I received a call back from Ford in Detroit asking if everything was taken care of and I stated that it was. The Customer Service Mgr for my Region (I won't say the name) went far above and beyond to rectify this problem, and as a result generously offered a very nice gift for the trouble, which I accepted. This is what good customer service is about.

Thank you M***** in Detroit. You have restored my faith in Ford.