100% full Not resolved

ALL FORDS manufactured early to mid 2000s have the same type of door, glass opens independently from entire rear hatch framing.Opened the window one day and as it opened the hinge that attaches the glass to the entire frame snapped, gashing me in the forehead.

The hydraulic lift arms did not support the glass when this happened. Examined the hinge itself only to find that it rusted from outer though the hold to the inner connector. Contacted Ford, nothing ever returned from my email. If you go online you can find MANY Fords with the same issue.

Besides the Cracked Tailgate around the rear Ford Logo, the entire door system in my opinion is faulty.As you can see here the hinge is cracked above and there is the lower crack as well.

Review about: 2004 Ford Explorer.

I didn't like: No response from ford when contacted.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $500
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Ford?

Comments

Your complaining about a car that is over 10 years old, they haven't responded because they have obviously changed the design. And they aren't responsible for your lack of rust precention