2.8
Interest Rate
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I have had my Ford Fusion for 6 months. Over the last 2 months I have had issues with braking.

The brakes fail for a split second just before coming to a complete stop to add to that it sometimes decides to surge and lurches forward just before it stops. It has been in and out of the Ford dealer for repair, the first few times I was told nothing was wrong. The last time, they decide to replace the throttle bottle and a module. For a few days the car seemed to be doing better until today when pulling into my driveway.

As I was stopping to park, the car lurched forward into a pile of wood. I slammed the car into park not knowing if it was ever going to stop. If this had been at an intersection or someone crossing in front of me this could have been fatal. I am now scared to drive the car at all!

Let alone let my teen drive behind the wheel.

I am out of options! I cannot refinance another car.

Product or Service Mentioned: 2013 Ford Fusion Car.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Location.

I didn't like: Car is now dangerous.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 27, 2017.

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1334275

This happens when you buy a used car, which you apparently did. Since it appears Ford has no idea what is wrong with it and the car is becoming dangerous I would *** the bullet and buy something else. Time to dip into that emergency savings.

Santa Maria, California, United States #1334268

I'm having the same issues with our fleet cars. Maybe you can get on Ford's buy back program.

Agarner
Knox, Indiana, United States #1314698

The Ford dealer has worked with me to get another car but this horrible Fusion is still out there along with many more like it.

offconsumerpissed

Look up your state's "lemon laws."