I never owned a Ford before...And I never will buy a Ford vehicle again!!I bought a 2013 Mustang Premium.

I bought it used. Only one year old. I have owned this Piece of *** Car for only 2 years and it's been in the shop more than I've been driving it!! I'm still making car payments on it.

And put &3000.00 into it just this past year!! As I am typing this right now...I have No Vehicle because it's in the REPAIR SHOP! With all my money putting into this PIECE OF *** FORD I could have bought a BRAND NEW VEHICLE!! I owned many vehicles in my lifetime...And never had problems like this!!

I am besides myself.Sooo Upset thinking I was buying a safe secure and reliable vehicle when it's not even safe!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ford. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ford.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auto category for more informed decision or compare Ford to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ford?

Comments

Pleasanton, California, United States #1355377

Could you be specific of the type of repairs needed. Thanks