100% full Not resolved

I purchased a new Ford F150 in Dec 2015, in February 2016 I made an appointment with the Ford dealer because I was smelling an odor from the engine compartment.So I dropped the car off at the dealer and they told me it was a valve cover gasket.

I received a call from the dealer saying my truck was totaled. The dealers mechanic test drove the truck and smoke came out of the engine compartment and the truck immediately burnt to the ground. I do not have my truck since February 17,2016 still making payments on it while the dealer was investigating with Ford the problem with the truck. Dealer cant help me and I can get no one from Ford to help me out.

I have lived in NJ most of my life, I now have a Florida license but the car was purchased in NJ. I have no documentation from the dealer on the car because it was dropped off service and never came back from the dealer. They did give me a loaner vehicle, I have spent most of my time hoping that Ford will help but I don’t thing its going to happen my new truck only had 1500 miles on it. At this point I just want my money back with the purchase plus tax was 49000.00.

Do I have a case?And the tow company wants money.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of 2015 ford f-150 pickup truck from Ford and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $52000 and wants Ford to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was ford customer care and warranty handling, no one to take my problem on and manufactors response. Author liked the most no one gets back to you. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ford for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ford?

Comments

Babylon, New York, United States #1212427

Tell them that the documentation was in the glove compartment and burned in the fire. Problem solved

ransom

Doesn't the dealer have insurance just for this kind of thing?

I know when my Dad had a painting company, all his workmen were insured.

This seems odd doesn't it?

I would think that if this happened while truck was in dealership control, or their employee's control they would be responsible for repair or in this case replacement.I would be looking for a lawyer and not only suing for all expenses concerning the truck, but also towing, and lawyer fees.

As with everything, document all contacts.Register letters, save emails, ect.