I purchased a new Ford F150 in Dec 2015, in February 2016 I made an appointment with the Ford dealer because I was smelling an odor from the engine compartment.So I dropped the car off at the dealer and they told me it was a valve cover gasket.
I received a call from the dealer saying my truck was totaled. The dealers mechanic test drove the truck and smoke came out of the engine compartment and the truck immediately burnt to the ground. I do not have my truck since February 17,2016 still making payments on it while the dealer was investigating with Ford the problem with the truck. Dealer cant help me and I can get no one from Ford to help me out.
I have lived in NJ most of my life, I now have a Florida license but the car was purchased in NJ. I have no documentation from the dealer on the car because it was dropped off service and never came back from the dealer. They did give me a loaner vehicle, I have spent most of my time hoping that Ford will help but I don’t thing its going to happen my new truck only had 1500 miles on it. At this point I just want my money back with the purchase plus tax was 49000.00.
Do I have a case?And the tow company wants money.
More Review Details
What I liked
- No one gets back to you
What I disliked
- Ford customer care and warranty handling
- No one to take my problem on
- Manufactors response
You May Also Like
- "PARK 'N FLY Confirmation Number: P1958528My reservation was for: Cleveland - PARK 'N FLYAddress: 19000 Snow Road, Cleveland, OH 44142 Phone: (216) 267-3665Departure Date: Saturday, March 23, 2013 at..."
- "Contacted Ford tire warranty again for bad tire value stems. They warranty department did not take my concerns seriously would not return my phone calls. I only had 6,000 miles..."
- "I own a 2006 Ford Mustang GT. I wanted one of these Mustangs ever since the new retro style was introduced in 2005. Oct. 2013, I found my 2006 Mustang..."
- "We hired Mr. Belcher owner of TAR-RIFIC expand our driveway and re-tar it. He gave us a price of $1800.00 (plus tx) for 700 square feet. Mr. Belcher only poured..."
- "We purchased a Tissot men's watch for my father for his birthday. He was very excited about this and looking forward to getting the watch but when it came the..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."
- "I purchased a brand new laptop computer on November 29th and it was sent on November 30th. I received the computer on December 6th. On Decemberr 7th, I opened the..."