I purchased a new Ford F150 in Dec 2015, in February 2016 I made an appointment with the Ford dealer because I was smelling an odor from the engine compartment.So I dropped the car off at the dealer and they told me it was a valve cover gasket.
I received a call from the dealer saying my truck was totaled. The dealers mechanic test drove the truck and smoke came out of the engine compartment and the truck immediately burnt to the ground. I do not have my truck since February 17,2016 still making payments on it while the dealer was investigating with Ford the problem with the truck. Dealer cant help me and I can get no one from Ford to help me out.
I have lived in NJ most of my life, I now have a Florida license but the car was purchased in NJ. I have no documentation from the dealer on the car because it was dropped off service and never came back from the dealer. They did give me a loaner vehicle, I have spent most of my time hoping that Ford will help but I don’t thing its going to happen my new truck only had 1500 miles on it. At this point I just want my money back with the purchase plus tax was 49000.00.
Do I have a case?And the tow company wants money.
More Review Details
What I liked
- No one gets back to you
What I disliked
- Ford customer care and warranty handling
- No one to take my problem on
- Manufactors response
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Mini Coopers are great looking vehicles, and a blast to drive. They have a fun, young appeal and exciting drivability. Mini has revolutionized the compact car class and..."
- "I own a 2006 Ford Mustang GT. I wanted one of these Mustangs ever since the new retro style was introduced in 2005. Oct. 2013, I found my 2006 Mustang..."
- "We have had numerous problems with our 2012 XLR Thunderbolt...Dealing with Diane Daly at Forest River was not a good experience... She never answered e-mails or phone calls promptly. ..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida. I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section..."
- "I shopped in Emeryville California Ikea store and opted for home delivery service. This store is about 35 miles from my house in Dublin CA. Delivery was scheduled for 01/11/2016..."
- "I received in the postal mail yesterday 01-14-17 five packages from Nationwide Bank mailed from zip code "02021" which is Canton Massachusetts, 25 account numbers that I "supposedly" opened. The..."
- "We hired Mr. Belcher owner of TAR-RIFIC expand our driveway and re-tar it. He gave us a price of $1800.00 (plus tx) for 700 square feet. Mr. Belcher only poured..."
- "We purchased a Tissot men's watch for my father for his birthday. He was very excited about this and looking forward to getting the watch but when it came the..."