I bought a 2016 F250 in November 2015.It is now June of 2016 and the inside of the front bumper is already rusting.
When I first got the truck the inside of the bumper was black, now all but a little bit of the black is gone and rust is starting to appear. I took it to the dealership to see what could be done about it. They took some pictures and sent them off to Ford. Two days later I recieved a call from the dealership saying my warranty claim has been denied.
They gave me the phone number to customer relations and told me to escalate my case. Another couple of days past when I recieved a call from the regional service representative saying it wouldn't be covered. I questioned him how it is a bumper to bumper warranty doesn't cover the bumpers but he just talked in circles for a while and didn't give a real answer. I talked again with the dealership and they wanted to take more pictures and submit them.
So again, I had to call to customer relations and they pretty much told me to stop calling them about this. They also refused to let me speak with the regional service representative again. The MSRP on this truck was $48,690. So apparently Ford thinks a truck priced at nearly $50k can start rotting away within the first 7 months of owning it.
Not sure what they expect it to look like after a few years.
I have been a long time Ford owner and have never been disappointed with them until now.This is my 6th Ford and most likely my last.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
You May Also Like
- "2015 F-150 platinum purchased new 1week after delivery noticed after market silicone all over the windshield rear window and rain gutter along roof. Talked with dealer and they said didn't..."
- "I am 50 years old and this Toyota Corolla is my first brand new car. I was blessed to be able to pay cash for the car. For some this..."
- "After buying 3 brand new trucks and 2 used cars from Andy Mohr Ford in Plainfield,IN,we will never,ever go to any of his car lots or step foot back on..."
- "Bait and switch. Showed a picture of a lovely arrangement - "Glorious Garden" and even paid to upgrade it to the max. But what was delivered was small, pathetic and..."
- "Saw a auction with several tool boxes for sale. The description stated "lista style" tool storage cabinet. Knowing "lista" boxes are extremely expensive and well built and known to..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."