I bought a 2016 F250 in November 2015.It is now June of 2016 and the inside of the front bumper is already rusting.
When I first got the truck the inside of the bumper was black, now all but a little bit of the black is gone and rust is starting to appear. I took it to the dealership to see what could be done about it. They took some pictures and sent them off to Ford. Two days later I recieved a call from the dealership saying my warranty claim has been denied.
They gave me the phone number to customer relations and told me to escalate my case. Another couple of days past when I recieved a call from the regional service representative saying it wouldn't be covered. I questioned him how it is a bumper to bumper warranty doesn't cover the bumpers but he just talked in circles for a while and didn't give a real answer. I talked again with the dealership and they wanted to take more pictures and submit them.
So again, I had to call to customer relations and they pretty much told me to stop calling them about this. They also refused to let me speak with the regional service representative again. The MSRP on this truck was $48,690. So apparently Ford thinks a truck priced at nearly $50k can start rotting away within the first 7 months of owning it.
Not sure what they expect it to look like after a few years.
I have been a long time Ford owner and have never been disappointed with them until now.This is my 6th Ford and most likely my last.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
You May Also Like
- "HEARING RE: DEMURRER TO 1ST AMENDED CROSS COMPLAINT OF DEALER SERVICES CORPORATION BY MICHAEL GRISSOM 11/05/2009 - 8:30 AM DEPT. 07 HONORABLE GARY B. TRANBARGER, PRESIDING CLERK:..."
- "After buying 3 brand new trucks and 2 used cars from Andy Mohr Ford in Plainfield,IN,we will never,ever go to any of his car lots or step foot back on..."
- "I contacted Awbreys Powder Coating concerning some bike parts i needed powder coated, communication was swift and on point, the gentleman seemed very confident he could deliver the services i..."
- "We purchased a two couches that were a mixed leather blend as well as a 5 Year Warranty that went along with it. The salesman at the time assured us..."
- "Drive With Pride - August 2016 Mini Cooper 2010- Had Check Engine light come on when driving vehicle home. Tried to return car, as stated below “72” hour buy back..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "Bait and switch. Showed a picture of a lovely arrangement - "Glorious Garden" and even paid to upgrade it to the max. But what was delivered was small, pathetic and..."
- "Saw a auction with several tool boxes for sale. The description stated "lista style" tool storage cabinet. Knowing "lista" boxes are extremely expensive and well built and known to..."