2016 Ford F-250 Truck Review from Palermo, Maine

48 of 612 Ford reviews

I bought a 2016 F250 in November 2015.It is now June of 2016 and the inside of the front bumper is already rusting.

When I first got the truck the inside of the bumper was black, now all but a little bit of the black is gone and rust is starting to appear. I took it to the dealership to see what could be done about it. They took some pictures and sent them off to Ford. Two days later I recieved a call from the dealership saying my warranty claim has been denied.

They gave me the phone number to customer relations and told me to escalate my case. Another couple of days past when I recieved a call from the regional service representative saying it wouldn't be covered. I questioned him how it is a bumper to bumper warranty doesn't cover the bumpers but he just talked in circles for a while and didn't give a real answer. I talked again with the dealership and they wanted to take more pictures and submit them.

So again, I had to call to customer relations and they pretty much told me to stop calling them about this. They also refused to let me speak with the regional service representative again. The MSRP on this truck was $48,690. So apparently Ford thinks a truck priced at nearly $50k can start rotting away within the first 7 months of owning it.

Not sure what they expect it to look like after a few years.

I have been a long time Ford owner and have never been disappointed with them until now.This is my 6th Ford and most likely my last.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
48 of 612 Ford reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ford. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ford.
Filing a new complaint about
×