I noticed that the tabs for the plastic insert on the right side of the lower grill of my 2015 Taurus were showing. I took the car, which is still under warranty, to my local dealership. After the dealership's examination of the car, I was told that the plastic tabs were broken, that the dealership asserts that it is due to an impact from “a bug or something”, and that the problem would not be fixed.

Since the only thing that has ever impacted the car in any way is bugs, there are two possibilities:

1. The problem is due to a manufacturing or assembly deficiency.

2. Ford products aren't sturdy enough to withstand a bug impact.

I doubted that possibility number two is true but based on Ford's response, number two must be correct.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ford and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ford.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auto category for more informed decision or compare Ford to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ford?

Comments