I noticed that the tabs for the plastic insert on the right side of the lower grill of my 2015 Taurus were showing. I took the car, which is still under warranty, to my local dealership. After the dealership's examination of the car, I was told that the plastic tabs were broken, that the dealership asserts that it is due to an impact from “a bug or something”, and that the problem would not be fixed.
Since the only thing that has ever impacted the car in any way is bugs, there are two possibilities:
1. The problem is due to a manufacturing or assembly deficiency.
2. Ford products aren't sturdy enough to withstand a bug impact.
I doubted that possibility number two is true but based on Ford's response, number two must be correct.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My Project Car I got from American Muscle Cars aka AMC!! Just 1 of the many problems I've had & having...I had to gut it because the BLACK MOLD &..."
- "I have a 2006 Chevy HHR LS and the interior door handle broke off yesterday. To replace this I was informed that you have to spend $300+ to buy the..."
- "My 2013 Explorer tires look like this please explain to me why I need to pay full price let alone anything at all for that matter to replace these tires..."
- "Too expensive for the crappy home. I've only lived here 6 months. I was under the impression that there was a previous tenant is what they said. When I looked..."
- "Drive With Pride - August 2016 Mini Cooper 2010- Had Check Engine light come on when driving vehicle home. Tried to return car, as stated below “72” hour buy back..."
- "We purchased a two couches that were a mixed leather blend as well as a 5 Year Warranty that went along with it. The salesman at the time assured us..."
- "I paid Moving Staffers to pack and load my belongings for a move across the country (Indiana to New Mexico). When I spoke with them on the telephone they said..."
- "I was a paying customer with unlimited items. I posted an MSI video card that could be a category in electronics and computers so I posted it on both. Instead..."