I noticed that the tabs for the plastic insert on the right side of the lower grill of my 2015 Taurus were showing. I took the car, which is still under warranty, to my local dealership. After the dealership's examination of the car, I was told that the plastic tabs were broken, that the dealership asserts that it is due to an impact from “a bug or something”, and that the problem would not be fixed.
Since the only thing that has ever impacted the car in any way is bugs, there are two possibilities:
1. The problem is due to a manufacturing or assembly deficiency.
2. Ford products aren't sturdy enough to withstand a bug impact.
I doubted that possibility number two is true but based on Ford's response, number two must be correct.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a new Ford F150 in Dec 2015, in February 2016 I made an appointment with the Ford dealer because I was smelling an odor from the engine compartment...."
- "Setting out to buy a new 5th Wheel RV? It was a close call between the Forest River Cardinal Brand and the Open Range 3x model - both seemed very..."
- "Michael J Sales of American Auto Shipping, Automobile Shipping Quotes (ASQ), M2 Reeves, etc. is widely known as the cockiest shadeball lead provider in the industry. But his racket is..."
- "I paid Moving Staffers to pack and load my belongings for a move across the country (Indiana to New Mexico). When I spoke with them on the telephone they said..."
- "I was a paying customer with unlimited items. I posted an MSI video card that could be a category in electronics and computers so I posted it on both. Instead..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- "Fedex Driver drinking on the job..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."