Ford Customer Service
- (800) 392-3673
- (888) 781-7319
- (866) 436-7332
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
The Ford Motor Company is a multinational automobile manufacturer. The corporation was founded by Henry Ford in June 1906. Its headquarters is based in Dearborn, Michigan, United States. Ford offers cars, crossovers, trucks, vans, and SUVs. There are also hybrids and commercial Ford vehicles. Featured models include the following: Focus, Mustang Shelby GT-350, Superduty, Transit, and Transit Connect. The company financial department provides assistance in getting car loans. It offers a number of auto leasing solutions. The company service department provides a broad range of vehicle repair and maintenance services including oil change, brake repair, engine diagnostics etc. A service can be scheduled online.
Ford is ranked 57 out of 1040 in Auto category
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Ford to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- Dallas, Texas, United States
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Houston, Texas, United States
- Miami, Florida, United States
- Tampa, Florida, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Reston, Virginia, United States
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Cleveland, Ohio, United States