I have purchased a new Ford truck(first new vehicle ever) and when i cleaned the truck for the first time i noticed that there was a small amount of damage(not noticeable unless you are looking for it) on one of the wheels.The truck had less than 400 miles on it when i noticed the damage.I had gone back to the dealer immediately and they told me they wont be able to help me due to the fact that i had signed the paper that says i accept the vehicle as is.

So i called the Ford motor company to try to get this straight. They also said that they will not replace the wheel due to the cost of the wheel and they could have the wheel fixed for me. Fixed i said, if i wanted used i would have bought a used vehicle.Today i called the dealer in my town today to find out how much it would cost to replace the wheel. It's not the 1000-1400 dollars as the lady from ford motor company said it would cost, but only about 360 dollars for me to purchase at the Dealer myself.

So where is the loyalty, not at the dealer.At this point i will recommend my friends not to purchase a ford product.

Had an Experience with Ford?

Comments