I purchased new tires for my wifes car from les schwab.She drives a paper route.

The tires had 21,000 miles on them and a schwab employee told her that her tires were unsafe and illegel. When she told them she had a paper route they then said she had no warranty. Well okay, shame on us. I saw no where in the warranty that a paper route did'nt get a warranty.

O'well live and learn. Been at schwab a long time. No more for me. I have always had good service with les schwab, what has happened to the idea of honest exchange of information.

My wife could have said nothing about her paper route. The person that sold the tires simply should have told us there was no warranty on these new 50,000 mile tires. Although we have charged you for the cost of this warranty as a cost of doing business, you get nothing for it. All this person wanted to do was sell my wife a set of cheap tires.

They assumed that since she drove a littlt car and drove a paper route she could'nt afford a more expensive tire. We were more than willing to upgrade our quality of tire for the distance that can be gained in wear.

We have been upgrading our tires for three changes now and would have done so again.Well I still will, but some where else.

Review about: Ford Car.

Had an Experience with Ford?

Comments

Good for you pissed customer. I am pissed cust #2 Ford would not honor advertized low priced garranty on tires. I went to Wal mart..Fake *** ford advertizing..