238 Waterloo Rd, Hudson, IA 50643, USA
4.2

We live on a gravel road in Iowa . We first bought a 2015 ford Fusion and noticed so much dust in the back seats the we could not use it, the dealer tried several fixes from the Taurus.

We had tis one for abut 2 yeas and about 12 trips to the dealer to fix the same dust problem. sets of door seals , rear trunk was removed and resealed , plugs and pressure vents were replace or resealed. The customer representative , that I had been in contact with ( the 3d one) basically told me that we and Ford were out of options and we were out of luck on this problem. We them decided to trade for a Escape.

Dust is still a problem, but not as bad. It is still in the back seat area ,because I am done fighting with this issue and will have to live with it.

I am so far in debt with these 3 cars I cannot trade for another brand. I have live on this gravel road for 35 years and have never had a problem .

Review about: 2015 Ford Fusion Car.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: I liked the truck very much until ford couldnt fix it.

I didn't like: Lack of understanding and responce to my needs.

Comments

h.kitchener
#1420780

The only solution now is to not buy a Ford in the future. I lived on gravel roads for decades and never had a problem with any brand of vehicle.

You would think the new cars to be sealed from outside elements better, but apparently Ford is making them worse in some way. How, I know not. The next time you buy a car, buy a different brand and see if you can talk the dealer into giving you a "loaner" of the model you want to a week.

See what happens in that week and if ok, then buy it. With a local dealer in Iowa, you should have better luck negotiating such a deal.