3.3

I received my new 2015 F150 Truck At the End of July, 3 months later I was hit on the real wheel. The truck was driven away and later picked up by the local Ford dealer. Two days later I was notified that the insurance had agreed to repair my truck and the list of parts that was been ordered to make repair given to me with the warning that it could take 2 to 3 weeks before I got my truck back. Well here I am 9 weeks later and I get the following note from the Ford Dealer:-

FDFL3Z 4010 C

HOUSING REAR AXLE --- PDC ETA updated as 1st week of Jan 2016

FDFL3Z 5560 C

SPRING – REAR ---PDC ETA updated as 1st week of Jan 2016

FDBL1Z 4662 A

SPACER - PINION BEARING----No ETA updated yet

How can it take this long to get these parts, how is it possible that FORD does not have a spacer for a 2015 F150.

This is my first Ford in a few years and I can not believe how poor they are!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. chrisven2774 is quite happy with road test and service and truck until a lack of customer service and stated that there is a room for improvement of no parts to make a repair. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of ford repair and associated monetary loss in the amount of $8000. Ford needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ford repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ford.

Comments