The concern is reagarding the service at the station (FORTUNE FORD) located at Sanat Nagar, Hyderabad, India.

The vehicle for given for 3rd free service on Jan 24,08 with complaint of unusual noise in the exhaust. As per the service engineer (Syed/Murali), the vehicle was ready to be collected back. To my utter surprise the exhaust still had the same noise with no answers from Ford engineers. On their request, I left the vehicle for another day hoping the complaint would be attended. I recieved the vehicle with no change except that the vehicle had scratches on the front left area of the bumper. The vehicle came back to me in the most dirtiest condition possible with grease marks on the upholstry. FORD seems to be using big words like trust , care very loosely. Watch out dear!

This is not all. When I asked about the expected mileage in a pertrol vehicle after the 3rd free service, the answer is I am not really sure about petrol vehicle but in Diesel one can expect 18-19 Kms/litre. Is this what a customer should expect from a service engineer of FORD. Its pathetic!!!

This is absolute irresponsibility demonstrated by Ford. Suggest FORD to worry about the brand which has been built over several years of hard work.

I expect Ford authorities to attend to this complaint and pay for the damage done by FORD.

Review about: Ford Customer Care.

Comments