802 N Public Rd, Shell Rock, IA 50670, USA
1.9
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

1. Dealer used my social security number and other private information to steal from me and take $500 First Responder without my permission. (Ford Escape} they clicked on to pay dealer.

2. Purchased Ford F150 2 weeks prior. Received First Responder $1000checked signed by Ford Executive. Dealer called and try to claim the First Responder check which was made out to me. She told me to just endorse it and send to her a dealer employee.

3. I made it very clear First Responder Cash to me. You apply after purchase. Dealer waited until after purchase to spit in my face. 4.I would like to thank the President of Ford Motor Company who signed $1000 check to F150. Thanks your dealer decided to cut it in half split it up to $500 for each. and pocket $500 on the deal HELP ME! Gordy

5.I used Ford Credit. I was told after using it I would get a $1000.00 check well. Ipaid it off no Check another spit?

Thanks Gordy

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Customer service, Shop service great.

I didn't like: How i was talked to and treated, Buyer beware i bought 9 new fords sorry bad dealer.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 21.

Comments

Hello It you get time will you answer my problem ?

Ford Leadership needs to follow up on there own dealers. Some one stuck my money in there pocket,I

Office in Charge of First Responder please contact myself the customer bought two new Fords vechicle and was treated terrible&they took my First Responder Money without my permission Buyer Beware Dealer First Responder????

I need help ford leadership needs to help with a dealer took my First Responder funds after purchase which was to be my money Buyer Beware