1.7
Turnaround Time

I Was on vacation and My 2012 FX4-250 Diesel lost power, A Wrench Popped upon the dash panel! I had It towed To Truck City Ford Buda Tx, days later the Dealership Called and said the problem was The Throttle Cable they changed It.

Called Come get your Truck, staying in Houston I drive 200 miles to go get it and less then 40 miles later the Same problem happens! Gets towed back again Its a Saturday, the tech isn't there. His Supervisor is and takes diagnostics and it shows that a six pin connector is the problem and they don't have the part in. It will have to Come from Houston!

I now have to be at My job In New Orleans Monday! They Knew This, the Dealer Calls and says its fixed Late Tuesday. I'm At Work In New Orleans.I now have to Send A Employee from N.O.! It cost Me $613.00 for the First Repair which was Wrong and 2 tow Trucks plus $760.

for my Employee To Get It. He Asked for a receipt but was told I had it? I'm In New Orleans how Could I have It? They Charged me money For Un needed repairs then Keep the Money!

My Ford has Left me stranded 4 Times Now! Each Time Electronics Oh the Key Didn't work and the steering wheel locked up and had to be Towed!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with truck until a lack of customer service and stated that there is a room for improvement of lied too and cheated. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "why only one?" of ford repair and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1723. Ford needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ford repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ford.

Comments