1.7
Turnaround Time

I Was on vacation and My 2012 FX4-250 Diesel lost power, A Wrench Popped upon the dash panel! I had It towed To Truck City Ford Buda Tx, days later the Dealership Called and said the problem was The Throttle Cable they changed It.

Called Come get your Truck, staying in Houston I drive 200 miles to go get it and less then 40 miles later the Same problem happens! Gets towed back again Its a Saturday, the tech isn't there. His Supervisor is and takes diagnostics and it shows that a six pin connector is the problem and they don't have the part in. It will have to Come from Houston!

I now have to be at My job In New Orleans Monday! They Knew This, the Dealer Calls and says its fixed Late Tuesday. I'm At Work In New Orleans.I now have to Send A Employee from N.O.! It cost Me $613.00 for the First Repair which was Wrong and 2 tow Trucks plus $760.

for my Employee To Get It. He Asked for a receipt but was told I had it? I'm In New Orleans how Could I have It? They Charged me money For Un needed repairs then Keep the Money!

My Ford has Left me stranded 4 Times Now! Each Time Electronics Oh the Key Didn't work and the steering wheel locked up and had to be Towed!

Review about: Ford Repair.

Reason of review: Why Only One?.

I liked: Truck until a lack of customer service.

I didn't like: Lied too, Cheated, False information.

Comments