The Interrior of my 2006 Ford F150 has been non resistant to water stains since the date of purchase. sweat from a glass or rain water will produce stains throughout the interior that have to be professionally removed.

Additionally, the truck has been hard to start from the factory. Often it takes three turn overs of the ignition to finally crank. When relating this to my service manager at Jarret Ford his comments where "Yep, we know about that and its a common complaint from our customers and Ford knows about it". I wasn't offered any replacement or appology.

I'm hoping that if enough pissed off customers complain, Ford will be forced to have a recall to correct these common issues.

Comments

I have a 2006 Exp. Neverending problem with fuel injectors.

3 times in the past 4 years. Ford does not stand behind their product. The car shakes and has no power when passing.

BY far the worst car I have ever owned in 40 years of owning cars. Heck I have had $1,000.00 cars that hold up better than my junk FORD

06 Ford F150 w/ 19K miles kept stalling. Had to replace entire fuel delivery system.

Called Ford Customer Service, complained and complained. Dealer told me it was normal wear/tear. Mechanic said otherwise.

Ended up out $1200.00. And it still has issues in starting up...very hesitant

Having problem with water leaking down firewall and shorting out brain box {computer}. have extendended warranty , They claim it dosnt cover water damage!+Truck dosnt want to shut off and steering wheel dosnt lock 800.00 to fix Dealer also Knows about this problem with this truck.