1450 Hickman Rd, Waukee, IA 50263, USA
1.3
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I wanted to saying that I've owed 5 fords until now. The transmission started to howl.

I first took it to my local mech that I trust. They explained it was coming from 3-5 gears. I took it back to the dealership (Stivers Lincoln) in Waukee, Iowa. They checked me in because it was still under warranty.

They gave me a loaner. (The loaner was a complete dirt mess) They could not find the problem so they just replaced parts as per instructed by ford. That didn't work so back to round 2 & 3 after almost 3 weeks without my work truck I get it back just a complete mess. The transmission works now but it's a rebuilt.

I requested several times a new transmission to know avail. Please be alert for the howling or whining noise. Then ford wants to offer 1 year warranty. They gave me two to decide & then said it's off the table now.

I had more problems with dealership not locking my truck or bringing in at night as promised.

So I tried to write an honest review through ford as they blocked it. I will admit it is negative but now in anyway violet.

Review about: Ford Truck.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments