Bought F150 used, in what appeared to be mint condition.I'm a maintenance fanatic, it's been pampered and serviced more than necessary.
Engine started ticking, dealership says it's bearing failure, their Ford techs admit this is a problem with this engine. BEWARE, DON'T BUY ONE OF "FORD'S DIRTY LITTLE SECRETS". Shame on any automotive manufacturer who can't build an engine that won't go much over 100K.
I, my wife, and all 3 of our adult kids have Fords in our garages, and have had for years.This is the end of an era for the "blue oval" in our family!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I went in on a routine oil change on August 3,2015 for my 2012 malibu .Days later I started smelling oil/gas through my vents while driving.several weeks went by the..."
- "I purchased a 2003 Corvette on July 18, 2012, and discovered a major engine oil leak within the first 36 hours. Met with General Manager Jerry Bussey who agreed to..."
- "I've had a rattling noise in my car for a couple of weeks and I thought it was just a loose speaker. When I went to looked the shocked..."
- "When you search for Colorado Springs CO Theaters on Fandango, they offer a variety of choices including both (1) Cinemark Tinseltown and (2) Cinemark Tinseltown USA XD when you ask..."
- "Doug Jones started working for Sam's Club, part of the Wal-Mart Corporation, on January 15, 1990. At this time, Sam's Club had just opened its first store a mere seven..."
- "I received Valentine flowers today from Proflowers. They're rotten and wilted with a huge bug in the box it's very disappointing. My husband ordered roses and we got..."
- "We went to Dreams on one of those "preview/sales" promotions with BookVIP. We got a SMOKIN deal and decided to go and try it out. We were gonna do the..."
- "Excitedly we went through the measuring process.... new suit for school for my 17year old son. We chose a very dark navy suit.... there are strict controls on what he can..."
- "Direct your complaints if you wish to Jonathan Naylor who is making a living out of investing in old debt He buys your old debt from banks then years..."