I went to aljazirah vehicles agencies (ford agency) in Abha city (Saudi Arabia country) & told them about car transmission problem at 12 feb.2013 then after one week agencies call me & told me : the car need rebuilding & reassemble its transmission parts or install new transmission. I answered them i want new transmission as new part. then after three weeks the agencies call me (the car is ready & we installed new transmission ) .

i took the car, took the old transmission & put it inside new transmission box i saw paper on the transmission box written on it (re manufactured part) .

that main the transmission not new part , not as agencies said next day i call the agencies about that . the manager of spar parts said : yes the transmission not new part it is re manufactured part because the new part is expensive & that is good for you .

Aljazirah vehicles agencies took my money with lied to me & they took 5440 $ for installed remanufactored part

I want to restoration my money & installation transmission as new part compensation for me.

thank you mobile number : 00966566772779