4 WEEEKS AGO I PUT MY TRUCK IN THE SHOP BECAUSE IT HAD A MISS IN THE ENGINE. THEY CHANGED ALL KINDS OF PARTS EVERY WEEK. I WAS PUT IN CONTACT WITH THE FORD MOTOR COMPANY AND TALK TO A GUY NAMED MIKE. EVERY TIME I WOULD TALK TO HIM ALL HE WOULD TELL ME IS THEY ARE WORKING ON MY TRUCK AND HE WOULD BE BACK IN TOUCH WITH ME IN 2 TO 5 BUSINESS DAYS. HE WAS VERY UNHELPFUL AND WOULD NOT SEND ME THE PAPER WORK I REQUESTED FROM HIM IN ORDER TO GET FORD TO BUY BACK MY TRUCK.

IT IS NOW AND HAS BEEN FOR THE LAST 2 WEEKS SITTING IN THE PARKING LOT WITH NO ONE WORKING ON IT AND NOTHING BEING DONE TO FIND THE PROBLEM. ALL THE TECHS THAT HAVE WORKED ON THE TRUCK HAVE TOLD ME THEY CANNOT FIND THE PROBLEM AND DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIGURE IT OUT. THEY WERE TOLD NOT TO KEEP TRYING TO CHANGE THINGS AND SPENDING MONEY ON MY TRUCK FOR NO REASON BECAUSE NOTHING THEY HAVE CHANGED OR TRIED HAS WORKED YET.

WE FINALLY GOT THE PAPER WORK FROM THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU TO START THE PROCESS IN TRYING TO GET THE TRUCK BOUGHT BACK FROM US OR A REPLACMENT TRUCK. THEY ONLY REASON WE EVEN GOT THE PAPER WORK IN THE FIRST PLACE FINALLY SENT TO US WAS BECAUSE AFTER GOING TO ANOTHER DEALERSHIP AND ASKING THEM WHAT OUR OPTIONS WERE, WE WERE PUT IN CONTACT WITH THE DISTRICT MANANGER FOR ALL THE DEALERSHIPS IN THE AREA. HE CALLED FORD FOR US AND THEN THEY DECIDED TO FINALLY SEND THE PAPER WORK. HE TOLD US WE SHOULD HAVE BEEN HAVING THIS FOR AT LEAST 2 WEEKS BY NOW.

WE DO NOT WANT TO SUE FORD. WE WOULD RATHER HAVE THIS SETTLED IN A AGREEABLE MANNOR. WE HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH THE LOUISIANA LEMON LAW LAWERS AND THEY ARE WILLING TO TAKE OUR CASE. THEY AGREE THAT THIS TRUCK IS MOST LIKELY A LEMON AND THIS MATTER NEEDS TO BE SETTLED.

ALL WE WANT IS FOR FORD TO STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCT AND DO THE RIGHT THING IN PUTTING US IN A TRUCK EQUAL TO OR BETTER THAN OUR CURRENT VEHICLE.

I AM A DIE HARD FORD MAN AND I LOVE MY FORD TRUCKS. I JUST HOPE THEY CAN STAND BY WHAT I ALWAYS THOUGHT FORD WAS MADE OF. I HAVE OWNED A 1979 F150, 2003 F150, 2005 F150 AND NOW A 2007 F150. I HOPE I NEVER HAVE TO CHANGE MY MIND. I HOPE TO NEVER BECOME A CHEVY MAN.

Review about: Ford Repair.

Comments