1.8
Interest Rate
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Ford can't fix its own cars. I have brought my car to ford twice for routine maintenance and got my car back different than what i asked for.

I got my coolant flushed rear brakes and rear rotors done because they had rust on the edges. Bay State Ford 2 hours after they now say my bearing is squealing. They already ordered the part and they are about to change it. I say fine but its going to have to be another day.

Just finish because i have somewhere to be. I pay an leave and the next day i hear a large rubbing sound everytime i brake. The mechanic messed up. So now i have to go back the next morning.

I bring it to them and they argue with me until they test drive it. Then they sy its just brake swelling but it took 2 more hours to fix.

Now a week later i have whirling noise coming from the same right side break that they just worked on. I now have to deal with the same people who argued with me again just to get the same thing fixed they should have done on the first and second time.

Review about: Ford Car Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Cocoa Beach, Florida, United States #1351641

Have a 2012 Focus went through the same ordeal, after 9 months of "breaking in" took it back was told problem was normal for the car, took it back 6 months later told us it was the gas tank charged us $2000. To replace.

All the while feigning ignorance of any transmission problems reported.

It's now 2017 been putting up with the problems for years, have an appointment Thursday to address it again. Wonder what they will say this time.

#1320632

Have a 2014 focus .car shudders and shakes .it's my mom's car the dealer told me get use to it will break in. Then it got worse.

Went back to.the dealer told me nothing wrong with the car.

Called ford customer relationship center.

RUDE... unprofessional spoke to a few miserable female's.

They are so full of it.