1.3
Interest Rate
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

my name is stephanie tullison and i have a ford fiesta and it a recall on it something to with the clutch concerning my transmission so when i took it to autofordnation in memphis tn in the month of may the man that lookk at my car mr.Bill he said he would order the part and that its ok for me to drive my car so i been driving my car and i hav÷ called all this summer to see if my part have came but evrytime i call they take my name and number and never ever call me back so now somthing is going on with my c@r and noone cares about fixing my car and it it break down compeletly i will still have to pay my car note i dont understand why this big company want respond to my car RECALL...stephanie Tullison ..Iwill not stop until someone her me and answer my RECALL..9015129036

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Ford. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ford to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ford and ford car repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments