Bought a Ford Explorer 2015. But The first day that I bought it notice that the key won't turn on the truck without inserting the key at certain distance but it was notice after I signed all the paper work.

So I went the following week to have wash and clean because I also got it dirty. They checked the keys and said bring it again the following week that you have a chance or take it to another dealer. So I Took It And Couldn't Fix It And they also said that I didn't buy it there.so in other words can't help me there. Now is in another dealer and is the second day and told me that the part they ordered is not one that is bad.

So ordered the part again and also said that one of the sensors that the tire has is defective. And is a brand new. The sale person should change that truck for another one the same day.

For saling me a truck that already had defective things. I'm so mad because I'm using a rental car just to go to work because I'm scared something can happen to the car that is not mine.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of ford car. Ford needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ford car in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ford.

Comments