2.9
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I need their corporate email address as I need to email them about the crappy service and I need a paper trail. Truck been in garage three times in past 2.5 months for the same issue.

Service manager does not return calls and acts like a bully and will not let us describe our issues. They lie about having loaner cars and offer crappy service teams. Need to contact corporate before I reach out to the BBB and Attorney General. I think the 2015 I was sold is a lemon.

So if anyone in this community can please provide the email address so that I can send an email I would appreciate this. The dealer in Cary, NC has too many customers which makes me think that the Ford products are going downhill in quaility and safety.

I highly suggest that people avoid any Crossroads Ford in the Raleigh/Durham area. You will be misled and bullied

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of service manager. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of 2015 ford f-150 pickup truck. Ford needs to "different vehicle for safety reasons" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2015 ford f-150 pickup truck in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ford.

Comments

Troy, Alabama, United States #1205687

Did you ever get corporate email? I am in need of it also.