I own a 2017 Escape that your company has agreed to buy back. The below letter from the Ford Customer Care Manager in charge of my case clearly explains how your buy back procedure works.

I have no complaints about him as he did his job properly. My complaint is with your company's failure to follow it's own protocol with respect your vehicle buy back program. It is clearly stated that I was to receive a telephone call from a Ford representative to discuss the buy back or vehicle replacement process by March 31 in order to develop a course of action satisfactory to myself and Ford Motor Company. I was fully prepared to do this but I never got the opportunity to do so.

Instead of a phone call I received an unsigned vaguely worded form letter with Ford's "offer". This is not how this process works according to Ford's own Customer Manager. His letter explaining how this process works appears below. This process not worked as described.

Ford evidently does not value their customers. I do have other options, both foreign and domestic when it comes to purchasing a vehicle. Shame on Ford for a total lack of customer service and shame on me for deciding to purchase a Ford product last September. Mr.

Berry, On Friday I updated you that the requested buyback was reviewed again and Ford Motor Company will be considering buying the vehicle back. The next step is that you will be contacted by the buyback team, to discuss the options for a replacement or a refund for your 2017 Ford Escape. I would expect you to have an initial contact by the end of this week, Friday 3/31. The team will discuss with you the options and then mail you the offer.

I will not be involved in the process from here but if you do not get a contact or have an issue please feel free to contact me. I fully expect a phone call to attempt to come to a mutual and reasonable resolution to this matter. The Ford Customer Care manager who wrote the below letter had my telephone number.

I am looking forward to a fruitful discussion in the immediate future. Thank you, Ford Motor Company ® Jared Reeves | Customer Service Manager | FCSD 866-631-3788 x 77714 | eFax: 1-866-934-4396 JREEVE51@ford.com | www.ford.com

Review about: Ford Customer Care.

Comments