I do not believe what is happening with ford now. I am a customer more than 16 years I lease from them every 2 years.

Since I bought my 2013 escape ford recall it twice. 2 weeks ago I took the car for a recall. This morning on my way to work the car was smoking and undriveable it stop every minute. I manage to drive it to the dealership in Merrick road valley stream.

I was very disappointed when they have called me that the car has a big problem it has to stay there over the weekend and they cannot give me a loaner until Monday evening because it has to be approved a day in advance. Ford does not care about their customers missing jobs and get fired by their manager therefore, I won't lease from ford anymore

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of ford customer care. Ford needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ford customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ford.

Comments