And so does GM and Chrysler. If Americans can no longer build a car right, then they just need to get out of the industry altogether.

I have a 2005 Ford Explorer, and I regret the day that I ever drove that thing off the *** lot!! I should have gone to the Toyota dealer instead.

The transmission lunges in to third gear, and the problem was unable to be corrected with a rebuild. The jerks at the dealer wanted to rip me off nearly $4,000 and the *** of a service writer was practically licking his lips when quoting the price!!

These are the same cretins that tried to charge me $230 just to replace the spark plugs and tried to justify the cost of labor by telling me the that "the spark plugs are too difficult to get to" as if I am too *** to look under the hood and find them myself!! For $40 I did the job myself!!

So since Ford dealers being the schmucks that they are, I took it to have the transmission rebuilt, and there is still a problem. I have also done some research of my own, and found that this is a common problem due to a design flaw, and Ford is very well aware of it, and simply DOESN'T CARE!!

They just let it go out on the market like that knowing full well there is a problem!!

I came a cross a forum on Ford's own website where a customer was complaining about this very issue, and their oh so polite and professional (sic) technicians replied by saying "If you don't like a slipping transmission than just go buy a new car."

WTF!? Such arrogance!!

Bottom line: Do NOT buy anything from Ford. Don't buy anything from Chevy, or Chrysler either. Let these jerks go under and find themselves out of work for good!! They deserve it because of their arrogance and incompetence!!

Apparently, all these worthless UAW thugs know how to do is stuff ballot boxes for Democrats and threaten Tea Party members, because they sure as *** can't build a *** car!!

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Comments

You're just a worthless teabagger using a false review on this site to spread your anti-union propaganda. *** off.

Merritt Island, Florida, United States #601864

I suppose you will just have to build your own car to be happy. Stop complaining and drive your suv and be happy! :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz

to alq #606139

If you ford idiots would actually learn how to build a car, we would drive our vehicles and "be happy", tard.