1.8
Interest Rate
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I was driving North on i25 at 75 miles per hour when I encountered a frightening rattle and loss of smooth control over my F-250 Platinum. Nearly swerving into both car on either side of me just to gain control I pulled over on the side of the highway as quickly and safely as I could but at no point was any part of this situation safe.

I immediately took it into Autonation ford who informed me they would have their technicians inspect the vehicle to find the problem that day. The next day I waited until about mid-day for a call so see what the problem was. Turns out no one had even looked at my truck the day before. I gave them the benefit of the doubt since I assumed they were busy, however I had to drive around a rental until my landscape truck was out of the shop so naturally everyday the vehicle is in their possession, the more I would have to pay for my loaner vehicle.

As promised Ford informed me they would cover the bill until the issue was found, fixed under warranty and returned back to me to continue me very busy daily work schedule. Long story short, one week passes before they even decide to submit a warranty issue to Ford. Week two comes about and I still have not gotten an update on what is wrong with the vehicle, after speaking with one manager after another, being promised a call back the next day just to ensure they are taking good care of me “the customer,” I come to find out the people who promised to call me back don’t even work those days…. So of course, every day that passes with no answer, being on hold for 30 minutes straight just to get ahead of one person for a simple update, and being bounced around from one manager to another reexplaining my story and experience thus far over and over and OVER, I am pretty unhappy.

Week three comes when AGAIN I have to call them, they tell me there is nothing wrong with the vehicle and it is working perfectly, so they are going to give a $90,000 defective vehicle back to me knowing there is something so badly wrong that It is unsafe to the driver of the vehicle and other drivers around, not fix a damn thing, refuse a buyback OH AND they are not going to pay for the loaner vehicle bill of $1000 AFTER promising me they would! Now just the other day I am informed by the General Manager of AutoNation Ford Littleton that there is nothing wrong with the vehicle, he said and I quote “the F250 is not designed to be driven over 65 MPH at any time…. EVER!... They are not built for it, if you want a truck to race around in, then buy a F150!” He said, we cannot find the problem with your truck….

But we know what the issue is and it is not a “Death Wobble… Death Wobble does not exist and it is not a real thing” He then proceeds tells me the loaner will not be paid by them and will go into collections at that point and we are to not set foot on the premise of their dealership or else we will be arrested. Wonderful! These ***, lying, unreliable, faulty and poor customer satisfaction. Ford Corporate has refused to fix this under warranty and has closed our case!

we cant even drive this truck because it is extremely dangerous. Ford has also refused to provide any documentation of what was done to try and fix the truck.

Review about: 2017 Ford F250 Truck.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Unwillingness to honor warranty, Attitude of the customer service - no resolution, Lack of recall for known problem, Quality of the car - not reliable.

Comments