Ford Edge 2011. Ford's My touch and Sync are so unreliable and glitch ridden it is all but unusable.

It works less tha 30% of the time, even after receiving the "big fix" from Ford. Shame on Ford for putting this product out there before it was ready, was anyone at Ford paying attention?.

I got a big laugh when Ford asked me to renew my subscription, if one pays for something that doesn't work a second time then you deserve to be treated like a sucker! try to find someone at Ford Corporate to complain to, another laugher!

Comments

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #697456

I have a 2013 Focus with My Touch Sync system and I must say that 2 years since this guy was complaining the product is no better. It didn't work with my phone so I had to get a new phone that it would work with. It worked pretty good a year except the GPS sent me to some strange locations. I brought the car in for a software upgrade and my phone that had been working well with it didn't work any more. The dealer said my phone must be defective...walk through the timeline and tell me how he came to that conclusion. It worked fine before the Ford software update to the car and didn't work afterwards. Ford takes no responsibility to make sure there system works for you.

Also the super Sony sound system has poor volume control. It goes from "I can't hear you" to annoyingly loud in one tick of the volume control. I wish I would have never gone with the upgraded systems as they are annoying imperfect gadgets that aren't ready for release to the public.