I purchased my ford edge in June of 2010. I like the car fine,but the gps is no good to me at all.

I was told it would be updated and should fix the problems I'm having but it is not fixed. On a 6,000 mile trip across country I had no gps service. If they recognized the address at all, it took me pass the place I wanted to go or off the route altogether. If I didn't want to be rerouted, I couldn't cut her off; had to listen to that voice until the motor was cut off.

I wish I had done more investigating this co. before I bought this car.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ford Car.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 10, 2011.

Comments

I have a 2011 Edge. The my touch system has not worked for 6 mos from New in August.

It has been in for service 3 times for same problem.Ford says there will be a fix sometime in spring 2012. REALLY just sometime?

If it doesn't work they said there's nothing more they can do. I guess that's another way of saying we already have your money and we really don't care.

EMAIL COLEMANENT11@ YAHOO.CA

problems started at 75 kms flasher, camera,hatch opening,bliss not working,key problems ,heat issues,no start,phone issues,radio issues,seat heat issues,trade off issues. loaded ltd edge2011 $53000.00 not a happy camper. any one else with problems mel box 488 leask sask canada?