Ordered a Ford Fusion Energi (plug in) way back in March.

2 months later wondered what was taking my car.

After prodding I was told they were not making the 2015 anymore. But they were ordering the 2016 same specs.

Okay I am patient.

So 2 months later and no calls so again I called them and I get some bafflegab about the car has not even been ordered.

This time I blew a gasket and got a rather useless customer service rep at head office (?). After several calls they told me the car had been ordered and I would have to wait up to 12 weeks!

So 12 weeks go by and again no call so again I called and YUP you got it, I am being told maybe October 2016 for delivery.

No wonder their electric car sales are way down! If you do not deliver the car then you cannot show the sales.

First GM killed the Electric car and now in their own sneaky underhanded way Ford is doing it also.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no one to take my problem on. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of ford car and associated monetary loss in the amount of $10000. Ford needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ford car in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ford.

Comments