2.0
Interest Rate
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Update by user Mar 17, 2017

I don't plan to make a career of providing additional information on an hourly basis. I don't have links, I don't have photos, I have documentation.

Original review posted by user Mar 16, 2017

I purchased what I was told was extended warranties from Ford Motor Company as the expiration of the factory warranty on two separate vehicles approached, being told the warranty would be extended five more years or 60,000 miles. The brochure I received in the mail was ambiguous, at best, and the salespersons to whom I spoke on the telephone were deceitful.

The warranties were not only not what they were purported to be, the warranties were dated back to the date of the original vehicle purchases.

Repeated attempts to resolve the issues with Ford has repeatedly resulted in phone disconnections, being told to call elsewhere within the company, double-speak, being lied to, and now a pending court claim against Ford Motor Company. Who, besides a slobbering, dithering, moronic, entitled, liberal snowflake would be *** enough to purchase three years of vehicle warranty that had already expired?

Review about: Ford Warranty.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I didn't like: Runaround.

Comments

drk1189

A trial was held in General District Court on March 20, 2017, and the court ruled against Ford and in my favor, awarding me the prorated $1300 Ford bilked from me. Ford had not paid and I really don't expect them to, at least until I pursue them like a fox by hounds.

drk1189
Ashburn, Virginia, United States #1303693

I don't feel cheated, I was. Thanks for the epiphany.

I was born at night, but not last night. I was a cop for 35 years and have a clue how to approach different situations. I went to both involved dealerships and in short order, they were each frustrated enough to throw their hands up and say they couldn't help. These warranty purchases were made via telephone since the online application would not work.

I was lied to, runaround, hung up on, etc. I have done everything within reason for more than 18 months, and now I'm suing Ford.

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1303596

Perhaps you should wander into the dealership where you purchased the vehicle and/or extended warranty and complain. If you feel cheated, they need to know and perhaps explain what is going on better than Ford corporate.