I bought a 2009 Ford F-150 in '09, I have 49,000 on it. The warranty is 3 years or 36,000 miles.

At 36,500 all my trouble started, the gas gauge broke $400.00, the O-2 sensors blew out, $700.00, now fuel vapor canisters filled up with fuel due to faulty valve $40000.

$1500.00 to fix one problem after another.

Now I understand why so many people buy Foreign cars, the warranty lasts longer. I think this will be my last American car, whats the difference, all the parts come from over seas and they are assembled in the US

Product or Service Mentioned: Ford Car.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 10, 2011.

Comments

The best price I found for myself is Liberty Mutual. All the other major conemaips had higher premiums.

I used to have Geico and ended up switching .my parents and sister also switched to Liberty Mutual and they saved a lot of money.It is usually best to go to an office in your area and meet with them in person. They will be able to explain the plan in detail and prices differ slightly from doing it online. Plus they will really help you understand what you are getting as part of the plan.NJ is still one of the most expensive places for car insurance. When I went to college in upstate NY I was paying less than $ 1000 a yr ..but now that I'm living back in NJ my rate is $ 2400 a yr .which is still high but better than anything else I could find.

(Btw im 23 .so prices will probably be in the same price range for you I have a perfect driving record//drive a honda civic .just so you get an idea .I mean if you have a ticket or something it will cost more). But if you are in school or work for certain conemaips you can get discounts.