My 2013 Ford F150 had a bad cabin blower resistor. The blower would shut off when it was turned past medium.

I told the dealer about it but they could not duplicate it. When it could be duplicated the dealer had the truck for service. The tech turned on the switch and left it on. The resistor caught fire and in turn the interior of the truck.

The resistor was under the warranty. Ford refused to cover it and forced me to use my insurance. I found out the part has been defective since 2004 causing numerous truck fires. Dozens are replaced at every dealership.

No recall and no service bulletin from Ford. I will now be suing Ford for not covering the cost and for not issuing at least a service bulletin on the defective resistors.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of ford warranty from Ford. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $15000 and wants Ford to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was attitude of ford attorney or ford. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ford for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments