I own a 2005 F-250 that has had repeated problems and Ford's only response is that we are sorry. The differentials limited slip has been a problem starting at 17K miles.

The clutches are wearing out within 6K to 17K miles. Ford replaced the clutches 3 times under warranty (less than 35K miles), then the clutches failed again at 36K. Even with a history of failure, Ford would not pay a nickel to repair or replace the clutches. Now at 48K the problem is back and again with a history of 5 failures, Ford only answer is" have it repaired by a Ford dealer pay for the repairs.

And o'yes, kept your receipts in the event that Ford has a "Recall" on the problem. Then I might be reimbursed.

It nice to know that Ford is making huge profits and thier CEO make 29 Million a year, but is it on the backs of their customers and dealer?? Signed, My Last Ford

Review about: Ford Repair.

Comments

F-250..seized calipers(all 4 of them)brakes worn aways rotars warped..1600KM above warranty threshold...Denied..seems like these calipers must have been margenal before the warranty exceeded...not even being given the time of day!

Dodge will be my next option....Ford never again

My F-250 truck broke down on the 24th of December 2011, I was able to call a private tow truck to bring it to the dealer on the 27th. They told me my warranty was expired on the 24th of December.

They told me to call the Customer Service. THEY DENIED ME!! I should have called road side assistance before Christmas, therefore DENIED. Nothing else was available.

Sorry you can get a discount, other then that we cant do a thing. I asked the Customer Service if they were open on Christmas eve, they said no.

Go figure?