2.5

Bought New FORD F150 Lariat with published mileage at 15 city 17 combined and 21 Highway. I was solicited heavily to trade my 2004 Ford 150 which had a V8 5.4 Triton getting 20MPG Hwy by Lookout Ford of More Head City NC.

I am and RSM and travel extensively mostly HWY miles. I first made LOOKOUT Ford aware of my problem at 1000 miles told me it had to break in at 5000 miles Lookout told me, Ford told them to tell me "keep my foot out of it."

The Truck has been back several times now and last week Lookout Ford told me to take it to another dealer and I replied to them they made the profit off me not them and to fix it.

Today a driver fro the dealership returned my truck to my driveway and never announced they were doing so. 50K for a truck and I'm spending over the payment in extra fuel. I was a loyal Ford customer till now. I will never do business with Lookout Ford nor would I recommend anyone to them. They give car sale the and car dealer typical persona, once they have your money good luck and as far as I'm concerned FORD quality has gone down hill.

TOYOTA HERE I COME!

Scott Monroe

MHC NC

I didn't like: Quality f150 poor fuel economy, Published 21 getting 17.

Comments