Have had ford trucks all my life if you check, it's a lot of trucks. But never again 2010 painted bed 2 times was told to let them know if I had any more problems well I did paint off in bed and they said it you're problem.

I'm a x services manager, bronze winder Joe camp ford texas now closed I know for a fact you lose customers when you treat people wrong,and Ford was wrong and dealer in Kingsport Tennessee and you have lost a good customer I hope I can help you lose more you can't treat people that way have a problem you need to fix it. PS little over 20,000 miles on truck today have never had anything in bed,but that's ok I'll what goes around comes around .

I'll help you out of a few customers. One X Ford Customer

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ford f150. Ford needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ford f150 in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ford.

Comments