Ford Failed to recall a defective Cruise Control switch and my car burned my Son alive
Ford Motor Company knew in the development stage of this switch, that it leaked, and that this leak could cause fires.The switch developed by Texas Instruments was in my 1993 Lincoln Mark VIII.
on the 9Th day of December My son was driving a friend home, and the car caught fire. Payton pulled off the road, but the break-line had already burned thru, with a fire under the hood,and without breaks, they hit a tree. Payton tried to help his friend get out of the window, but the smoke and fire overwhelmed them both.
My car was recall 7 months later in August of 2007.
It is June 19Th 2009 now, and Ford denies, and pushes the blame anywhere but to themselves.
This fire was not a rare occurrence, many people have lost, everything, and Ford gets away with it, because the cars/trucks are junked and crushed before, the victims , know what really happened, then it's to late, the evidence is gone.
Ford has sat back and let loyal customers die, over a $20.00 part.Please boycott Ford Motor Company.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Well guys and girls got my 2800-3200 stall from monster today was happy to drop it off at transmission shop to have put it .well about to hours later he..."
- "I was very excited to purchase a 2013 Arctic Fox 32A last October, but the condition of the trailer at delivery was disappointing. The beautiful woodwork was chipped and scratched..."
- "They store had a big sign in their window stating Military Discount. I went to buy some antifreeze from a shelf containing many varieties. I choose the one I wanted..."
- "Oil change at WAL-MART resulted in engine plug falling out September 30, 2011, locking up my engine. Towed to 2 shops that verified it was a WALMART problem. WALMART would..."
- "Received the online February Sale catalog for the Sons and Daughter horse sale. Advertised as big production sale, not an auction. BLS claims to have a lameness and..."
- "Eighty-nine homeowners from Bakersfield, CA filed a lawsuit against LENNAR Homes for construction defects. Milstein, Adelman, and Kreger, the firm representing the homeowners, released a statement saying: "These..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."
- "Fedex Driver drinking on the job..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."