I bought a 2009 Ford Flex in 2010. Shortly after I received a letter about buying an extended warranty for it. I called the 800 number and was told it would be good for 100, 000 miles or four more years. Well neither one came about. I HAD TO REPLACE THE REAR BRAKES AND CALIPERS ON IT. I had it done near home were the car stopped. Not wanting to further ruin anything I had it fixed not by a Ford dealer but a garage at home.

I called the 800 number an they said to have a Ford dealer call them about what happened.In doing so I found out the warranty that was suppose to last for 100, 000 miles or four years would expire July 2013. I in turn called the 800 number only to find out the extended warranty started when the car was still being manufactured in 2008 Not from the date I bought the policy.

I RECEIVED NOTHING IN THE MAIL ABOUT WERE TO TAKE THE CAR OR WHAT WAS COVERED.

I feel they stole the money and ripped off me in mileage or years not yet here. At this time I, ve got a little over 58, 000 miles a far cry fro 100’000 or four years that was suppose to be. since then I canceled the warranty . They were suppose to send a refund which I haven’t received as of yet.

I didn’t even know it was canceled until today when I visited the Ford dealer and they told me . Nothing in the mail about being canceled. I’m retired an on a fixed income. So I need every cent an don’t need to worry about car problems.

Review about: Ford Warranty.

Comments