3.4
Interest Rate

I bought a 2014 ford focus brand new off of the lot just over a year ago, i have just over 15,500 miles on it, and it is currently in the shop having its 3rd clutch put into it. all i want ford to do is help me and get me out of this car that is clearly not reliable, and i find to be scary to drive.

they keep telling me theres nothing that they can do for me.

the best that they can do is sell me yet another new ford vehicle, and i would have to eat $8,500 in negative equity. I just want to feel safe driving my car.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of 2014 ford focus. Ford needs to "different vehicle with no negative equity added onto it from this vehicle" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2014 ford focus in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ford.

Comments

I bought a new 2012 for my daughter and had the same issue and more. Filed a lawsuit and after the lawyer I got 3,000.

Which was a good thing because 2 months after the warranty end so did the transmission. Filed a claim with Ford but got nothing. Neither my daughter nor anyone in my family will ever buy another Ford.

By the way I also by fleet cars for my company. You won't see a Ford there either.

The powershift Tranny is being phased out for 2018! Not soon enough!

to Anonymous #1122499

Not soon enough at all! I ended up having to trade it in for a Toyota and eating 8 grand in negative equity because they didn't want to help me at ford.

OreillyTeamMember

I hate to ask, but have you considered that maybe you are riding the clutch or you just are not good with stick?

to OreillyTeamMember #1086893

I wish that was the case. But the car was not a stick shift. So it was an automatic car with one of those manual transmissions that they thought was a great idea.