As I left the golf couse this afternoon I turned on the A/C. The vent control knob was set for dash vents at the time.

I turned the control to to dual setting ( dash and floor) and left it there while the car cooled down.

When I changed back to dash vents only I heard a snapping sound and found the control knob in operable from that point on. I can turn the knob all over the place and the air only blows out the floor. Now I'm looking at a days work on the car, by a high school dropout, who scratch and loosen my dash pieces, taking it apart.

And I am pissed. The car is 3 weeks old with less than 800 miles on it. Ford ads, on tv, say that quality is job one. That's a bunch of ***, my friend. I've owned 2 fords prior to this one, and both were in for warranty service many times.

So what did *** me do. I bought another freakin' Ford.

Review about: Ford Car.

Comments

Cannon Beach, Oregon, United States #12630

I purchases a ford 500 new I only had a 1000 miles on it when the strut mounts went out . I have had my car in 5 times and the problem still existes.

My warrenty ran out as i have 37,ooo miles on my car and both strut mounts went out again. They replaced them with another version of updates and paid for them but only had car back 4 days out again on right side