2.3
Interest Rate

My Name is Roland Rahal and My wife's name is Ferial Rahal. We have been Ford owners since we moved back to Lebanon in 1995.

We owned a Ford Contour and a Ford expedition and were completely satisfied with them until they were sold in the 2005 and 2008. We bought in 2014 a Ford Focus with a full service and maintenance warranty because of our full satisfaction. 6 months later we had an electrical problem with it after it stopped in the middle of the road. Ford garage kept the car for several days identifying the problem and said all is ok you can pick it up.

A year later the car stops in the middle of the road. This time Ford garage tells us it is a battery problem but it is fixed. A year later same problem again with the same answer from Ford garage. This time I insisted to have a professional answer and all I could get as an answer that sometimes the life of the battery is only one year.

Three weeks later (December 30th 2016) the car stops and it would restart. This is when I told the dealership that I do not wish to keep the car because I was sold a car with a problem or malfunction that came with the car and that I am willing to pay a reasonable difference to get a new one without a malfunction especially that my 18 year old daughter is the one driving it.

I couldn't get to an agreement with them and I had to take the car back. I am very dissatisfied with all what happened and I am reporting this incident to Ford because I feel that I was cheated.

Review about: Ford Customer Care.

Comments