I have always considered myself a Ford guy. Ford has always been my preference for a vehicle, from the style to dependability I would always support Ford, until this year.

I purchased a 2014 Ford Fusion (beautiful car) and have had it back to the dealer about 8 times in the last 3 months. On cold days it is hard to start and the wrench shows up on the dash, then comes the engine light. If the car is shut off the lights go out, so when you get it back to the dealer they question you. Making it appear as if you are not telling the truth.

I have driven it directly to the dealer with the lights on. In the last 4 weeks I had my car for 2 days. It was in the shop 6 days out a day, back for 3 weeks (21 days) out a day and now back at the dealer. Same problem each time.

Each time I am told, "we think it is fixed".

Each visit is costing me missed time from work. What is my recourse on having this fixed or car replaced?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of car was not repaired. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of ford car. Ford needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ford car in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ford.

Comments