Ford motor company has ruined my life with this car. In all honesty I can't get the time back in my life that this has drawn out.

Usually people my age who have a kid struggle and those struggles are inevitable but when I buy a brand new car 3 years ago and it has broken down with my 5 month old on the highway while I go at it with a road side assistance rep who is telling me I need to pay 100 dollars that I don't have to get my family to safety, well then folks I draw the line. People in my family shutter when they see me now because I've needed so much help with this car and I can't take that back either.

So please don't do this to yourself and if you don't take my word for it then I won't be sad because then at least we both will be ruining our lives trying to just have a regular car and I won't be alone anymore. The car has been towed 7 times in the last 2 years

Review about: Ford Car.

Reason of review: sick of my failing life because of your car .

Preferred solution: you to know that they rely on your business and when you don't help us out like we helped you by even getting the car in the first place we are left with nothing but a car payment of 430 dollars a month and worn out shoes because I'm walking everywhere .

Comments

Sounds like youre bein a crybaby and trying to hitch a ride on fords moneytrain via lawsuit