My 2002 Ford Explorer with 49000 miles died due to an internal engineering defect that allowed coolant to enter the engine, thus blowing the entire motor.

My wife was in the car with my son when it suddenly died in the middle of the road. THis could have been a major catastrophe if it had happened on a highway.

Since it is no longer under warranty Ford refuses to take responsibility for this defect.

I've been a loyal customer for 18 years and they could care less. I now have a $34000 vehicle that has had little use and is now just a pile of junk.

I created a web site to try to bring attention to Ford 's lack of concern for its customers. http://www.HaventDrivenMyFord.com

Don't buy FORD. They will take your money and hang you out to dry!!!

Review about: Ford Car.

Comments

Palma, Balearic Islands, Spain #15616

i doubt a 02 ford explorer is worth $34000, it's 6 years old buddy, worth maybe 9000 at the most, the problem not with the engine design but the coolant, ever changed that? this new 5 year 15000 mile coolant that all manufactures use now days eats up the head gaskets, causing coolant leaking into the cylinders, might want to check with your lawyer, theirs plenty of class action lawsuits going around now because of this