ford has been my brand for life. I'm 50 yr old but will never by a ford again they built junk and sold it,to me,for the last time.

My ford 2006 ford 500 limited all wheel drive car was bought new cost $34,000.00 . Just over 100,000.00 miles transmission takes a ***. $6000.00 REPAIR. ALSO BOUGHT A 2006 FORD FOCUS HAD 65,000.00 MILES also had transmission problems and computer keep screwing up would have to pay to reset.

My wife had a 2011 ford fusion same deal Transmission problems from day one ford just kicked it down the road to get it out of warranty. By 25,000.00 miles we traded the car. Now ford will never get my money again. Quality is job one.

Has left ford . There loss 3 generations of ford buyers. OVER THEY LOOK MORE LIKE WHAT GM WAS DOING AND I BELIVE FORD IS HEADED FOR SOME BIG PROBLUMS .

Well ford knows what they are doing. Lol NOT

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of ford car. Ford needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ford car in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ford.

Comments

I agree! Junk!!!

Going on my 3rd F 150 NEVER AGAIN!!!

My first F 150 had 2 transmission & transfer case changes , my 2nd I didn't have long enough someone wrecked into it but 3rd has had 5 or 6 trips for electronic malfunctions & have complained about transmission missing since I got it & as you said they just keep saying it's just the echo boost riding out warranty!

Same thing with my sister's F 150 electrical problems from camera to radio windows on &on !!!!