Groove Ford in Centennial Colorado had my 2012 Ford Focus for a weeks to fix a noise in the suspension and a buzz in the headliner. After A WEEK I picked the car up, and it was hit by a hail storm so the whole car is riddled.

Noone at the dealership told me the car was damaged by hail. The whole headliner was replaced, and the suspension now groaned over speed bumps. They say they are not responsible for the hail damage, and will not assist in the dedutable to fix it. The first week I did not request a rental car.

This time I only got a rental car because I insisted. Trying to contact the General Manager was useless. His voice mailbox was full and could not accept messages, and a detailed email to him got no response. After having the car for ANOTHER WEEK, I was told the head mechanic drove the car over the weekend and there were no unsual noises.

Hmmmm, the suspension still rattles over small bumps, the replaced headliner has a cracking noice when on the highway, and the wheels are grinding against something when going around corners. Not a very knowledgable mechanic. Opening a case with Ford against the dearlership after the first week got me a phone call and that was all they could do. I updated Ford that it is still not fixed, and I'm looking for a new dealership to repair the car after I get all of the hail damage repaired.

I will be selling the car once it is all fixed, and I will never buy another Ford product. Hopefully the next dealership I try will be able to fix the issues.

Review about: Ford Repair.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Car.

I didn't like: Car was not repaired.

Comments

Denver, Colorado, United States #899754

It is now November 13th, and I'm just getting my car back from the hail repair. Ford Motor Company and Groove Ford did not take any responsibility for the $10,000 hail damge that happened to the car while it was in for service at Groove Ford.

It has taken me 6 weeks to get the car to get mechanically and hail repaired. For my inconvienience I have recieved nothing!!!