Back in February 2012 I purchased a 2012 Mustang GT Premium. I drove it for two-three months. I put 12,xxx miles on it in that time. It broke memorial day weekend. I was trying to do a burnout. Yes, i said a burnout. Which in turn broke everything in the rear end except the axles, twisted the *** two piece drive shaft and split it in the middle, and tweaked the control and trailling arms. I then got it towed to Alphorn Ford in Monroe Wi, where they proceeded to "look over" my car. They told me I was racing my car so my warranty would be voided. What gets me tho is, why does Ford produce a 412hp car if the owner can't have some fun with it?!?!
I was told that someone buying any line of the mustangs should pretty much granny them because they are not made to race. And like they were told multiple times. If I didnt want a fast car, I would have bought a *** escort.
We went through multiple phone calls and letters with dealerships and corporate, only to be ran around in circles by peons and *** bosses. There was only ONE dealership that was willing to help me out, located in Evansville Wi. I was to pay $200 out of pocket, while they paid the $3100 difference to fix my pos car. They were the ones that actually showed me what happened and explained everything to me.
They started working on it, and 10 minutes after, FoMoCo calls them up and tells them they have to stop immediately and I have to pay cash to fix it.
Whether I was racing my car or anything for thay matter, Ford does give me a warranty with the car when I purchase it. They should follow thru for once and fix it!
I am, or rather was a Ford fan. I, just like my family have had multiple fords and have loved them. Now that this happened I will never buy a Ford again. As a matter of fact, if it isnt fixed, come next summer I will be parking my pos next to the road with a huge sign next to it that reads "THIS CAR IS A PIECE OF ***. STOP AND ASK ME WHY!"
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Ford Mustang
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I own a 2006 Ford Mustang GT. I wanted one of these Mustangs ever since the new retro style was introduced in 2005. Oct. 2013, I found my 2006 Mustang..."
- "HEARING RE: DEMURRER TO 1ST AMENDED CROSS COMPLAINT OF DEALER SERVICES CORPORATION BY MICHAEL GRISSOM 11/05/2009 - 8:30 AM DEPT. 07 HONORABLE GARY B. TRANBARGER, PRESIDING CLERK:..."
- "2014 Versa Note SV bought New, found rust on the 3rd day of purchage in 12+ areas underneath including sub-frame and various components. Complained and requested replacement with a rust..."
- "Promised same or next day shipping, 3 days later product finally shipped and customer service was no help, instead of responding to my email theu just copied and pasted the..."
- "Ordered 30 shirts. Most of them in a Favorite T-Shirt Design, and the few larger sizes with a Gildan branded t-shirt. The Gildan branded sizes were acceptable and normal. The..."
- "I ordered the Seat Armour Towel Seat Cover with Chevy Logo. It arrived on time and was exactly as described and pictured. I was impressed with the plush feel of..."
- "I don't usually complain but this time I have to, it was a treat for my husband and I to have my granddaughter with us for dinner she's 16 and..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "I have experienced roaches in the lockers at La Fitness at 1833 La Cienga Los Angeles Ca 90035. Each time I have informed the management staff that was on duty. Yesterday Oct..."