Back in February 2012 I purchased a 2012 Mustang GT Premium. I drove it for two-three months. I put 12,xxx miles on it in that time. It broke memorial day weekend. I was trying to do a burnout. Yes, i said a burnout. Which in turn broke everything in the rear end except the axles, twisted the *** two piece drive shaft and split it in the middle, and tweaked the control and trailling arms. I then got it towed to Alphorn Ford in Monroe Wi, where they proceeded to "look over" my car. They told me I was racing my car so my warranty would be voided. What gets me tho is, why does Ford produce a 412hp car if the owner can't have some fun with it?!?!
I was told that someone buying any line of the mustangs should pretty much granny them because they are not made to race. And like they were told multiple times. If I didnt want a fast car, I would have bought a *** escort.
We went through multiple phone calls and letters with dealerships and corporate, only to be ran around in circles by peons and *** bosses. There was only ONE dealership that was willing to help me out, located in Evansville Wi. I was to pay $200 out of pocket, while they paid the $3100 difference to fix my pos car. They were the ones that actually showed me what happened and explained everything to me.
They started working on it, and 10 minutes after, FoMoCo calls them up and tells them they have to stop immediately and I have to pay cash to fix it.
Whether I was racing my car or anything for thay matter, Ford does give me a warranty with the car when I purchase it. They should follow thru for once and fix it!
I am, or rather was a Ford fan. I, just like my family have had multiple fords and have loved them. Now that this happened I will never buy a Ford again. As a matter of fact, if it isnt fixed, come next summer I will be parking my pos next to the road with a huge sign next to it that reads "THIS CAR IS A PIECE OF ***. STOP AND ASK ME WHY!"
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Ford Mustang
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have a 2006 Chevy HHR LS and the interior door handle broke off yesterday. To replace this I was informed that you have to spend $300+ to buy the..."
- "My son was in an accident and totaled his 1999 VW GTI V-R6-the Nationwide adjuster used this website to give estimate value of vehicle. Said it was only worth $2635.00...."
- "The "repair" they made did not hold up.This is the 2nd time it has almost killed us. Waiting on a reply from legal counsel at Ford. It is definitely totaled..."
- "Hope is hiding under many fake accounts. Just recently Hope has returned as 'Joeyt1969' who is well known for showing Hope's mistakes and sloppy behavior exposing SPS as fraud. Also not..."
- "Our experience with this contactor has been terrible. What should have taken a week took two months and the workmanship is sloppy. Always late when he showed up. Excuse after..."
- "The delivery Man, was very late deliveries @ 9:30 pm Cst, who does that?...didn't remove furniture out if boxes!!..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."
- "At lunch time we went yo safeway to get some food. We got some beans dip and some tostitos dipping rolls to start with. What a sorprise we had when..."
- "Hi, My Order was Declined but it was already paid! I ordered an item from lazada which is "ZJ - 5802LD Mini Portable Android Bluetooth 2.0 58mm Thermal Receipt Printer..."