Back in February 2012 I purchased a 2012 Mustang GT Premium. I drove it for two-three months. I put 12,xxx miles on it in that time. It broke memorial day weekend. I was trying to do a burnout. Yes, i said a burnout. Which in turn broke everything in the rear end except the axles, twisted the *** two piece drive shaft and split it in the middle, and tweaked the control and trailling arms. I then got it towed to Alphorn Ford in Monroe Wi, where they proceeded to "look over" my car. They told me I was racing my car so my warranty would be voided. What gets me tho is, why does Ford produce a 412hp car if the owner can't have some fun with it?!?!
I was told that someone buying any line of the mustangs should pretty much granny them because they are not made to race. And like they were told multiple times. If I didnt want a fast car, I would have bought a *** escort.
We went through multiple phone calls and letters with dealerships and corporate, only to be ran around in circles by peons and *** bosses. There was only ONE dealership that was willing to help me out, located in Evansville Wi. I was to pay $200 out of pocket, while they paid the $3100 difference to fix my pos car. They were the ones that actually showed me what happened and explained everything to me.
They started working on it, and 10 minutes after, FoMoCo calls them up and tells them they have to stop immediately and I have to pay cash to fix it.
Whether I was racing my car or anything for thay matter, Ford does give me a warranty with the car when I purchase it. They should follow thru for once and fix it!
I am, or rather was a Ford fan. I, just like my family have had multiple fords and have loved them. Now that this happened I will never buy a Ford again. As a matter of fact, if it isnt fixed, come next summer I will be parking my pos next to the road with a huge sign next to it that reads "THIS CAR IS A PIECE OF ***. STOP AND ASK ME WHY!"
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Ford Mustang
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "If you buy a Terrain which is a great vehicle, do not look for parts not available from GMC. This vehicle is in such high demand that when you need..."
- "Michael J Sales of American Auto Shipping, Automobile Shipping Quotes (ASQ), M2 Reeves, etc. is widely known as the cockiest shadeball lead provider in the industry. But his racket is..."
- "Setting out to buy a new 5th Wheel RV? It was a close call between the Forest River Cardinal Brand and the Open Range 3x model - both seemed very..."
- "My husband bought me 2 dozen flowers for my birthday. $131.00 total Day two these roses began to wilt and head south. I called the company and was told they..."
- "Now is 16 Jan 20:40p.m.!!!!!Again again and again confirmed pick up but not appear!! What is Qxpress doing? See it yourself, until now the status is confirmed!! BUT NO PICKUP..."
- "I purchased several cloth calendars from Family Dollar at Christmas time annually for years. They are they year in one cloth calendars with a string and a dowel rod to..."
- "The lack of communication, knowledge, customer service and supervisors is the worst. I have been promised in last year a supervisor will call back, or they will mail me an..."
- "I AM SO UPSET AT OFFICE DEPOT AS THEY DO HAVE THE WORST FRAUD TACTICS IN THE US. THEY KEEP SENDING BY E-MAIL PROMOTIONS ADDS OFFERING ME TO PURCHASE THEIR..."
- "The Hostess white bread I got today looked decent, but contained a wretched stench of mold as soon as I opened the package. I checked the expiration date (which was..."