Interest Rate
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Update by user Nov 30, 2016

Contact ed ford warranty about the bad tires. All of the tires were bad had 1 blow out.

Took days to return my phone calls. Ford warranty did not care about talking with me. CARL in the warranty department didn't care to help me or cover damages to my RV he just wanted to argue with me. I have proof that my tires were properly inflated.

Even after b loo w out I took the tire to a few placed they said the issue was still Fords problem Ford and Carl would not cover the damage and would not return my phone calls. Do not buy a Ford unless you want to waste 2-3 months trying to get warranty work down.

And don't expect them to pay for damages because they will just stop calling you back. If you have money to waste buy a Ford.

Original review posted by user Nov 29, 2016

Contacted Ford tire warranty again for bad tire value stems. They warranty department did not take my concerns seriously would not return my phone calls.

I only had 6,000 miles on my tires for my thor 2016 rv. FORD REP Carl got rude with me and stopped returning my calls would not cover damage to my vechile after 2 weeks of it being at a ford dealer. When they towed it they didnt even tow it correctly they forgot to give the drive bolts back so Ford had to order new ones. Terrible.

No more Fords for this house hold. My next action is to report the bad tires and BBB since Ford doesnt care.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ford and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ford.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auto category for more informed decision or compare Ford to other companies on our site.

Comments

No still not resolved do not buy a Ford Rv. FORD does not honor the warranty. FORD does not care about you as a customer RV tires are still not fixed.